Monday, March 7, 2011

Life After Fight Club???

The blood, sweat and tears paid off. I've shead 24lbs and 3 inches off my waist after 8 weeks of intense training. Boy does it feel good.


Marc Amphavannasouk and Glynis Corkal won Fight Club. Marc improved by 17% (he lost 41lbs) and Glynis improved by 11%. Well deserved, they worked so hard. 


I have so many photos to share from the final workout. I will post 25 photos a day until they are all up. I also have an interesting music video and final measurement/thoughts video that I will share within the next couple of days.


Fight Club's been a blast! It's taught me the value of boxing and discipline. I now understand how youth will benefit through Pan Am Place. This experience will make the documentary so much stronger...it's also inspired Ervin and I to fight in April. I can't wait. All I do is train, train, train...and I love it. 


All photos by Jon Schledewitz.






























No comments:

Post a Comment