Wednesday, February 16, 2011

End of Fight Club Week 5. Recap...

So the verdicts in. After 5 glorious weeks of fight club, I have lost 16 pounds. Wow! I'm getting fast, feeling no pain in my stomach and running like a muthaf@ck@r! I have been punched in the head repeatedly by Harry, Raf, Leith, Holly, Bridget and Kevin. What's the one thing they say to me? Get those hands up and move around. Ha! But, boy oh boy, do I love sparring.

The retreat was a lot of fun. The workout, feast and studio recording session was very exciting. I'm working on a short video that I'll post later this week. Here are some photos from the retreat. 

























All photos by Chris Friesen. 

Stay tuned for more to come. 

-Jim



1 comment:

  1. Hey sparring machine! I believe the no. 1 thing for you is chin down when you step in to punch!!! lol you're doing awesome and I'm glad you can run like a m0^h3f@<k3r!!

    ReplyDelete